- Membership is consistently between 45 and 55 individuals
- We are women and men of all ability levels
- Many great training partners and even more lasting friendships have been built inside the Harford Multisport Club
What We Do
Check out all the incentives that are offered to the Harford Multisport Club members.
– Weekly winter swim/spin/track, trail & road running training.
– Winter indoor triathlon.
– Open Water swims (spring/summer/fall).
– Outdoor rides (Mon/Tue).
– Track training.
– Trail runs.
– Summer bicycle Time Trial Series.
– Summer swim Time Trial Series.
– Spring Duathlon.
– Summer Sprint Triathlons.
– Focus races for maximum participation/support and an opportunity to find a training partner/group.
Our Board Members
Shawn has competed at a high level at all of the most common endurance events from 1 mile runs to a full Iron Man Triathlon. He is also the COO of Elite Race Management and a USAT Certified Race Director. In that role he has produced endurance events ranging from 100 to 16,000 participants
If you were wondering if someone could actually eat, sleep, and breath triathlon just ask Justin. He has raced em all and spends as much time researching as he does actually training! There isn’t a question he can’t answer.
Mark has competed in sprint up to half ironman triathlons. In addition he has completed century bike rides, endurance challenges, and long distance swims.
Lois has competed in all three events but her strength is the bike. When she is not working for her clients as an accountant she can be found riding her bike or participating in a clinic.